Grey Matters Now – 01 Rodney
Ready to talk trash with folk artist and holistic health practitioner Rodrigo? A unique and deep character who’s collected wisdom along his organic journey living amongst many different cultures. Environmental steward and surfer meets Sanford and Son – we invite you to step into the “fun zone”.
This is the first of a series of podcasts about the environment. Protecting and helping the environment can seem like such a huge task it can leave us feeling overwhelmed and almost paralyzed. Meet Rodrigo; one guy that has been walking the walk and talking the talk of sustainability to live by example his whole life.
Join me and Rodrigo McCoubrey as we discuss how we can make a difference as an individual or a community to keep our planet beautiful. As he says “you’ve got to inspire by doing!” – Let’s talk trash!
Online Press, video, and Publications
- The Surfers Journal, Volume Fifteen Number One, Page 81
- Encinitas CBS8, From Trash to Treasure, March 9, 2011
- Encinitas Patch, 2012
- Surf Channel, August 19, 2014
- Del Mar Lifestyle, March 28, 2016
- The Surfer’s Journal, Volume 26 Number Three, Inside Cover, Rainbow Sandals Ad